Beni Ourain Tribal Carpet - 300 x 200 cm - Sefrou- Natural Wool - 2398
Beni Ourain carpets are considered the most prestigious rugs in Morocco, made from the very finest wool. Every piece is one of its kind, unique. The rugs are luxurious and perfect for any sort of home design. These stunning pieces are made from natural dyes to provide a soft, neutral colours that is popular with our interior design client base. It takes 280 hours of weaving to complete a Beni Ourain rug and 4 different steps: hand spinning of the wool, knotting the rug, yeing and trimming and washing. Each carpet is truly a piece of art and now wonder they are such a sought after carpet.
Any questions about quality? Please read our reviews. Our carpets are the highest quality and 100% natural. We sell to interior designers, hotels, restaurants and online. Read what the press says about us here. If you have any questions, please drop us an email. Each carpet is unique. We use 100% natural wool (same shag pile and softness). Different sizes. They are handmade by a team of 6 women lead by Naima deep in the Atlas Mountains.
Any questions about pricing? If you know about Beni Ourain carpets you know already that The People Of Sand's carpets are 40% cheaper than other stores. How do we do it? We are exclusively online so we cut any unnecessary costs. We buy directly our carpets from artisans in the Atlas Mountains. No middle man. Naima and her team of makers in the Atlas mountain are being paid more than average in the region.
What if I don't like it? Can I exchange it? Yes if you are in the United Arab Emirates. We understand that you may be hesitant at buying a carpet you see online. Pictures don't do justice the beauty and the softness of our carpet collection. So, get it and see if it first in your space. You can exchange it for a different one after 2 days. Just contact us. Follow our guide if you are not sure about the size.
What is the right size? It depends on the room. Please follow our guide here
- Handknotted, where every knot is painstakingly tied to ensure the longevity of the rug
- Natural wool pile, undyed
- Color: cream (classic)
- Wool warp and weft, which is only found in tribal rugs.
- For other sizes, please contact us directly at hello [at] thepeopleofsand.com
- Description: large diamond shapes, fringes on one side
- Thickness: 2cm
- Material: 100% natural sheep wool. Super soft
- Model: No 2398
- Production Time: 280 hours of weaving
- Weight: 18kgs
- 100% Authentic. Handmade in Morocco.
PAYMENT: Credit Cards only. We don't accept COD for orders over $200.
- Orders are shipped from our logistic centers located in Europe and Dubai depending on your country. Estimated delivery time within standard delivery is 3-8 business days but varies from country to country.
- Courier Express ☆ FREE for Europe & UAE ☆ USA-Canada: US$80, Australia & New Zealand: US$120
- Full tracking is available with the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.
- Review our shipping policy here
- Review our Returns Policy here
United Arab Emirates: you can exchange. Please contact us within 3 days after the delivery. Invite your friends and ask them an opinion about your new carpet. You won't regret it! For other countries, please read our return policy.
Worldwide Shipping fees: all rates exclude custom duties, taxes, free zone charges and consignee fees. The US has a free trade agreement with Morocco.