Moroccan Pom Pom Blanket 100% Wool Ecru And Grey Stripes
Beautiful Moroccan Blanket/Bedspread in wool. Pompoms on two sides. Handmade in Marrakech. Perfect as bed cover or sofa throw.
Handwoven from hand-spun wool finished with extra large pom poms sewn along two sides of the blanket. Made in traditional Moroccan style this blanket is heavy, warm, and contain natural variations in tonality adding to the already chic aesthetic. Slightly coarse in texture, the blanket softens with dry cleaning.
These thick striped wool blankets are hand woven by an artisan in Morocco. The wool used is cleaned and spun from local village women. It takes the weaver at least couple days to complete each blanket. Working with local artisans continues to sustain each village. Coarse textured wool that softens with time, these are a must for the textile lovers out there.
Style Tip: The Moroccan wool blanket with pom poms can be used as a bed covering, folded at the base of a bed or draped over a piece of furniture to inject a sense of global style into any space.
Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
.: Color: ecru and grey stripes
.: Material: 100% Australian Wool (authentic)
.: Size: 2m wide x 3 m long. // 94 in wide x 118 in long - double bed - X-Large
The main picture is the actual product. Others are just for inspiration.
For custom size, please contact us.
- Orders are shipped from our logistic centers located in Europe and Dubai depending on your country. Estimated delivery time within standard delivery is 3-8 business days but varies from country to country.
- Courier Express ☆ US$25 for Europe ☆ USA-Canada: US$50, Australia & New Zealand: US$50
- Full tracking is available with the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.
- Review our shipping policy here
- Review our Returns Policy here